Monday, March 8, 2010

JOS HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

JOS HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!! And this time it was done even when there was curfew!!!! I can hear some people saying may God save us! Needless to say God won’t save us. I will ask God to punish anyone who calls on HIM for help!!!! Until we are ready to save each other; let no one drag God into this meaninglessly orchestrated diabolic and maliciously contrived and cowardly delivered act of barbarism!!! If we want to be saved, then we must save ourselves...When I look at Nigeria what I see is a confused people lead by confused leaders in the land of the devil may care. Rights are mouthed but never implemented while wrongs are hardly mentioned but viciously and vociferously implemented. Security apparatus take sides and the man at the top is the only god that cares when those from his/her area are involved. Our civil service does not serve the nation but themselves and their local community only when there is enough to spare. I want to do something but I do not know what to do, in my helpless situation, I am tempted to join those who call on God for rescue even though I know it is a call in futility. Am afraid that the punishment I motioned above may be visited on me if I call on any God for help. No God was part of these nemeses of our self indulgence in the act of wanton political, cultural educational and economic debility. God was not part of planning and the buying of guns and machetes and God did not instruct those who massacred their compatriots to do so, and please do not blame the devil. Call a spade a spade. The murdered and the murderers are all Nigerians. If we are calling on the Christian God, I have a feeling that He will be too busy with the problems of the Jews to worry about us and if we call on the Moslem Allah, He is probably contriving ways to deal with the Palestinian, Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran catastrophe and may not have time for a copy cats like Nigerian.Where is our own God, where is our own leaders….oh me, I just remembered that our leader is comatose and moribund while his lieutenants are having a field day looting and the churches are asking us to pray for him while the mosques are busy thinking of who will take over the reign. Do we have politicians on this forum, how come we never hear them talk about national issues or are they afraid or ashamed of showing their political faces?

No comments:

Post a Comment